Arakel and Bus, Inc is a recognized provider of professional digital marketing services in the US.
Here is our open requirement which can be filled immediately. Kindly respond to this requirement with your resume, contact, and current location info to speed up the interview process.
Title: Software Engineer with a MIB5024 programming background
Location: Miami, FL / Remote Initially
Duration: Long-term contract
Experience Range: minimum of 2 years of assembly programming and a total of 5 years of software engineering
- Experience in Led Studio, Led Manager, Wave Software
- Experience in the logic analyzer
- Experience in assembler programming and knowledge of ZEC microcontroller
- Experience in RCG configuration files
- Experience in the configuration of receivers and control systems
- Experience in software engineering and application design and development
- Experience with an object-oriented design methodology and industry-standard design principles, frameworks, and patterns
- C#, .net based software development strong skills
- Good Design and architecture skills
- Experience in Unit testing and Code Reviews
- Knowledge and experience of using design patterns
- Experience with Linux and Windows Operating systems
- Experience in Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodology
- Ability to work in a self-organizing environment and as part of a Scrum team
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent problem solving/analytical abilities
- Willingness to work in a challenging and dynamic environment
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain our proprietary drivers and software for LED multimedia advertisement carriers.
- Develop enhancements to existing drivers and software
- Deploy and configure LED displays
- Unit testing
- Bug fixes
- Standard CI/CD processes
- Standard agile processes
- Work with Product leadership to clarify requirements, design technical solutions, and develop complex features.
- Partner with other engineering teams to deliver functionality delivered across team boundaries.
- Collaborate with other developers to plan releases and ensure the team delivers on the committed plan.
- Participate in design and code reviews across the team and establish best practices.
- Collaborate with core teams on shared services such as Infrastructure, Security, and Operations.
- Support and debug of critical transactions in the organization order processing flow.
- Work with stakeholders to address questions and unblock issues with Order Fulfillers
- Perform scalability and performance analysis as needed.
Arakel and Bus Inc., 2045 Biscayne Blvd. # 245, 33137 Miami, Florida